Rava : 1 1/2Cup
Ghee : 1/2 Cup
Sugar : 1Cup
Cashew : 3tbsp
Raisins : 3tbsp
Cardamom Powder : 1/4tsp
1. In a thick bottom vessel add 2tbsp ghee and mix the rava slowly. Fry the rava on low heat till it turns to light brown in color. Keep aside.
2. When it cools, mix it with sugar and powder it using a mixer.
3. In remaining ghee fry cashews and raisins. Keep aside.
4. In that hot ghee, add powdered rava-sugar mixture, cardamom powder, fried cashew and raisins. Combine well.
5. Make small balls from the mixture before it is cooled completely.