Apples : 4
Vegetable Oil : 175ml
Castor Sugar : 225g
Egg : 2
Plain Flour : 210g
Cinnamon Powder : 1/2tsp
Bicarbonate of Soda : 1tsp
Vanilla Essence : 1tsp
Salt : 1/2tsp
Walnuts : 50g
Raisins : 50g
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease a bunt mould or ring mould and keep aside.
- Peel and slice the apples.
- With an electric mixer, beat the oil and sugar together until blended. Add the eggs one by one and continue beating until the mixture is creamy.
- Sift together the flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon.
- Fold the flour mixture into the egg mixture and add vanilla essence. Stir in the apples, walnuts and raisins.
- Pour the batter into the greased baking tin and bake until a toothpick inserted and come out clean which is roughly about 40 minutes.
- Let it stand for another 15minutes after baking and then Transfer to a wire rack.
Serving Suggetions : a). Serve with chocolate sauce b). or Dust with a layer of icing sugar before serving.