White bread : 6slices
Boiled Potato : 1 Mashed
Boiled sweet corn : 1/2Cup
Pepper powder : 2tbsp.
salt : 1tsp
Spread cheese : 2tbsp
Milk : 1 Cup
Coriander leaves : 2tbsp, Chopped
1. Pour milk in a sauce Pan.
2. Add mashed potato. Stir continuously. Cook for some time.
3. Add boiled sweet corn. When it turns to medium thickness, and add cheese, pepper powder and chopped coriander leaves.
4. Stir well and make a thick paste.
5. Spread the mixture evenly on the bread.
6. Cover with the remaining bread slice.
7. Grill the sandwiches at 180˚C for 10minutes.
8. Serve hot with ketch up.