Potato : 3
Wheat Flour : 500g
Green Coriander : 3-4springs
Green Chilli : 2
Ginger : 1/2inch piece
Salt : to taste
Turmeric powder : a pinch
Red chilli powder : a pinch
1. Boil potato with salt and turmeric powder.
2. Cut green chillies, coriander leaves and ginger into small pieces.
3. Add the above ingredients to the reconstituted flakes.
4. Add salt, turmeric powder and chilli powder.
5. If the mix is watery, put it in a sauce pan and make a thick paste which u can make into rolls.
6. Make a dough from wheat flour by adding oil, water and salt. Make chappathi balls.
7. Fill the spiced potato mash balls with in the chappathi roll. chappathi balls should be double the size of aaloo roll.
8. Roll them carefully to get paratha. Fry on tawa along with ghee.