Happy New Year Fellow Bloggers...... :)
Button Mushrooms : 200gm
Thick Curd : 1/2Cup
Crushed Pepper : 3tsp
Cumin Powder : 1/4tsp
Kasoori Methi Powder : 1/4tsp or
Coriander leaves : 3tsp, finely chopped
Onion : 1, Sliced
Garam Masala : 1/4tsp
Ginger : 1/4inch
Garlic : 4
Green Chilli : 1
1. Make a Paste of ginger, garlic green chilli, kasoori methi / coriander leaves, salt, cumin powder, garam masala and pepper. In a small bowl, Combine cleaned mushrooms with this masala and Curd. (curd should not be more. add just to mix the mushrooms with other ingredients)
2. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
3. Now take a heatproof vessel and brush it with olive oil. Keep the mushrooms and onion inside it. For flavor add 1tsp coriander leaves on top of the vessel and cover it tightly with aluminum foil.
4. Bake this for 5 to 10 minutes and Keep aside.
For the Masala :
Cream : 1cup
Cumin powder : 1/4tsp
Garam Masala : 1/tsp
Kasoori Methi : 1/4tsp
Crushed Pepper : 1/2tsp
Combine everything in a bowl and keep aside.
5. After baking transfer mushrooms, onions and its gravy to a non stick pan and heat on meduim flame. When water evaporates 90%, combine the ingredients for masala to the non stick pan and give a quick stir. Serve hot with any salad.