Mushroom : 500g, halved
Onion : 2, diced
Capsicum : 1, diced
Green Chilli : 3, chopped
Garlic : 5cloves, chopped
Soya sauce : 1 1/2tbsp
Green Chilli Sauce : 1tbsp
Tomato Sauce : 2 1/2tbsp
Pepper Powder : 1tsp
Cornflour : 1tsp
Water : 1/2Cup
Sunflower Oil : 1tbsp
1. Heat oil in a kadai and add green chilli and garlic. Saute for 5minutes on medium flame.
2. Add Onion and capsicum to this and saute well.
3. After 5minutes add soya sauce, chilli sauce and tomato sauce and combine well.
4. Add mushroom, pepper powder and salt at this stage and saute for 5minutes.
5. Sprinkle courflour and combine well.
6. Add water and boil on a low flame for 5minutes.
7 When gravy turns thick and covers the mushrooms as a thick layer turn of the flame.
8. Garnish with celery / spring onion.
Note : If you want more gravy mix 1tsp of cornflour mixed with 1cup water and add before 7th step.