The simplest milk pudding with its snow-white color , topped with fresh kiwi slices.
Milk : 1 1/2Cup
Sugar : 1/2Cup
Gelatin : 2tbsp
Fresh cream : 1Cup
Vanilla Essence : 1/2tsp
1. Soak gelatin in 1/4Cup water for 10minutes.
2. Combine milk and sugar and heat it in low flame. stir contineously and Remove from fire just before boiling. (take care not to boil it). Add the soaked gelatin it it and stir to melt the gelatine.
3. When its completely cooled add the cream and vanilla essence. Beat well and then pour to the pudding dish.
4. Keep in freezer for 1 hour and then transfer to the refrigerator.
5. Top the pudding with seasonal fruits like kiwi/ banana / strawberry / caramalized apples or peaches / chocolate syrup or with jam.
Note : 1. this is the best pudding for a beginner to understand how to use gelatin in puddings. 2. if you are using jam for the topping, take 1tbsp of jam and add 3tbsp of water to it.