Ingredients for Cocoa Brownies:
Butter : 1/2Cup( or100g), at room temperature
Sugar : 1 Cup
All Purpose Flour : 1/2 Cup
Cocoa : 1/3 Cup (i used Hershey's Cocoa)
Baking Powder : 1/4 tsp
Salt : 1/4 tsp
Eggs : 2, at room temperatu
Vanilla Extract : 1tsp
Chopped Almonds / walnuts / cashews / peanuts : 1/2 Cup
Method for making Cocoa brownies :
1. Preheat oven to 350°F ( 170 degrees ). Grease and line a 9-inch square baking pan.
2. Sift together flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder thrice. Keep aside.
3. Using an electric mixer, beat together butter, sugar and vanilla in bowl. Add eggs and beat well in medium speed.
4. Now stir in the flour mixture slowly and combine well with a wooden spoon. Stir in nuts, if desired. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
5. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares. About 16 brownies.Recipe Courtesy : www.hershey's.com