Monday, March 3, 2014

MY 5TH BLOG ANNIVERSARY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEMON N SPICE :)




WOOOW!!! I can't believe its been 5 years since i started "Lemon N Spice". I never imagined that I will be blogging with the same drive and energy 5 years later. Blogging helped me understand different cuisines, cultures and ingredients. It helped me to attempt different recipes that i haven't heard or tasted before. 


I really thank my husband, who convinced to start the blog and record my kitchen experiments. He is the one who discovered a 'cook' in me. He helped me convert my hobby into a passion.

I really thank my sister Nish and my close friend Krishna Kumar for gifting beautiful bakeware. Sincere thanks to my dear blogger friend Teenu (Tina Noble) to give the inspiration to start baking. And a big thanks to my friends Vilas Patel, Mekha prathyushSojan AntoSaranya Sriram, Remya Nair, Deepasri DebSajesh Soman, Milsha Mukund and Chikku's Kitchen for liking most of the food photography snaps i uploaded in facebook. 

A big thanks to each and every one of you for giving me all the support and encouragement that has kept me going these wonderful Five years.

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Lemon n spice

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy blogoversary... wishing u many many more ahead... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many happy returns of the day Lena. Excellent pics as well.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yes thank you for the mention....I have been visiting your blog since long...good work dear..keep it up

    ReplyDelete