Happy Easter Fellow Bloggers :)
Crab : 1kg
Turmeric Powder : 1/2tsp
Chilli Powder : 2tsp
Shallots : 10, chopped
Ginger : 1 inch Piece
Green Chilli : 3, Halved
Garlic : 10, Chopped
1. Clean and pat dry the crab pieces.
2. Make a fine paste of shallots, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
3. Heat some coconut oil in a kadai and add the grounded paste of shallots (from step 2). Saute for 2min in medium flame and add chilli powder and turmeric powder.
4. Add the crab pieces and combine well in the kadai. After 2minutes add enough water to cook the crab pieces and close the pan with a tight lid.
5. When the crab pieces are 90% done, add the curry leavers and salt. Cook until the gravy is absorbed.
6. Now add 1tbsp of oil again and stir fry for 2minutes.
7. serve hot with rice :)