Hard Boiled eggs : 4 Chopped
Parsely : 1tbsp Chopped
Green chillies : 2 Chopped
Onion : 1 Chopped
bread crumbs : 1/2Cup to 3/4Cup
White Sauce :
Maida(Flour) : 2 1/2 tbsp
Butter : 2tbsp
Milk : 1Cup
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 Egg beaten
3/4 Cup Dry bread crumbs
1. Heat butter in a sauce pan and add Onion. When it turns to translucent add flour. Stir continuously (medium heat) until flour turns light brown.
2. Remove from heat and gradually add milk, stirring continuously so as not to form lumps.
3. Put the sauce pan back on fire and cook till the white sauce turns thick and starts leaving the sides of the pan. Add salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
4. Add to the white sauce, chopped eggs, parsley, onion, chillies and 1/2Cup bread crumbs. Mix well and cool the mixture. Now refrigerate the mixture for a 30 minutes.
5. Shape the mixture into 14 croquettes. (oblong rolls with flat sides)
6. Dip each croquettes in beaten egg and coat well with bread crumbs.
7. Deep fry the croquettes on high heat till golden brown.
8. Serve hot with ketchup and toasts.