Having beetroot every day can help reduce one’s blood pressure..
Beetroot kesari's color itself is so tempting and its very easy to make. Along with having numerous health benefits, beetroot is also beneficial for the skin. As me n my husband doesn't like the taste of beetroot, i make use of it by making this kesari , Beetroot Laddo, Beetroot Halwa and beetroot pachadi.
Recipe to make Beetroot Kesari / Kesari Varieties / Rava Beetroot Kesari
Preparation Time : 10 minutes, Cooking time :15 minutes, Serves : 4
Ghee : 1/4Cup
Kesari Rava : 1/2Cup
Grated Beetroot : 1/2Cup
Milk : 1 1/2Cup
Sugar : 1cup
Cashew : 1/4cup, chopped
Raisins : 1/4 cup
Ghee : 4tbsp
1. Melt the 1/4 cup ghee in a saucepan and add the rava to it.
2. Cook it till it becomes golden color.
3. Add grated beetroot and sugar to it.cook for 3-4 minutes and then add the milk.
4. Close the saucepan with a lid and let it cook in that steam for some time.
5. Add 3tbsp ghee in between and cook well.
6. Remove from heat , when it starts to leave from the sides of pan.
7. In another pan, melt 1tbsp ghee and cook roast cashew and raisins for one minute. Add it to the kesari.
8. Add Sugar and ghee if needed..
Similar Recipes :